Top Direct Selling Opportunities 2011

by Ted Nuyten on July 7, 2011

Post image for Top Direct Selling Opportunities 2011

What are the best companies to work with?

Where can you make money fast?

Business For Home made a short list, based on the Top Earner rankings, Leadership, Momentum, Growth, Revenue, Conventions, Alexa Ratings, International Presence and Interviews with MLM VIP's.

If your company is not listed and you want to nominate your company, please leave a comment below. Please put in facts and figures, not hype.

We like to receive facts such as: Company Revenue, Growth rates, Number of active distributors, Open Countries, Leadership, ect.

Is below list the ultimate truth? No,  there are thousands of opportunities in the direct selling world and this is a "living list", however the listed companies do have something special: Growth, Momentum, Products, Leadership.

We encourage you to do your own "Due Diligence".

The other part of this content is protected for Platinum members only, you need a SUBSCRIPTION.

Please click here to get a Subscription

Facebook Comments

Facebook Comments

61 comments… read them below or add one

Carlos July 13, 2011 at 5:37 pm
Bryan, I'm big on Ambit, you busted me, but I know in Texas with the free energy program we have in place thousands of homes are being cooled for less than $50 a month while people without Ambit are paying $350+ monthly. Check CaptainClaude.JoinAmbit.com for rates or CaptainClaude.Energy526.com to see all about Ambit. This is not my site That's how you get to be the #1 fastest growing privately held company in the entire USA, while being in only 3 states, according to Inc. Magazine and Inc.com 500/5000 - that's not a networking journal btw. The latest post on this blog about "the new guard" featured in the same magazine Inc. also mentions Ambit not Scamuu

Ellen Ferguson July 14, 2011 at 5:21 pm
I love Evolv Health for the unique and excellent products they offer. I have been taking various natural health supplements and juices for years and have experienced nothing like the benefits you get from Evolv products. Product do matter; if I can't get excited about the product how are others going to want to try them? Moreover, the comp plan allows affiliiates and customers the opportunity to get their product for free! Can't beat that price.

Carlos July 14, 2011 at 8:46 pm
Also Bryan, check our rates on the Pennsylvania state site PaPowerSwitch.com and compare us to the competition

Felicia Paul July 17, 2011 at 8:36 pm
Organo Gold is the company of the future and you want to be in it for the ride of your life. It's easy, it's simple, it's just coffee. Click on the button on the side and go to my website and join us today.

Lia July 25, 2011 at 9:02 am
Global Gas Card is growing very fast, the Company started March 2011 and already has over 26,000 distributors/subscriptions. Global Gas Card has similar perks to AAA in their benefit package the package will continue to grow with the company base.

keith November 23, 2011 at 12:59 pm
I have been involved with FM Cosmetics for the last two years and can honestly say it has been the best of times. We now have offices in around 50 countries of the world, truly a global opportunity. The support in the network is brilliant and is equalled only by the fantastic products. I know for sure it will not be long before FM Cosmetics is much higher in these rankings. There is no hype with FM just results.

Alfredo Rodrigues December 13, 2011 at 8:06 pm
Hey Brian, you forgot probably the most innovative MLM ever: ZeekRewards You don't have to recruit You can join for free for 60 days, to test the company You don't have a monthly fee (Just pay 10 dollars ONCE, after the first 60 days, and you're all set to go) You don't have to sell However, you get to be paid with an extraordinary compensation plan, just for doing some advertising about one auction site (associated to ZeekRewards). In my 5 years of MLM, this is the first I've had with 100% success on recruiting (which as I said above, you don't have to if you so decide) Please give it a look.

lorraine December 15, 2011 at 9:34 pm
I have been a independent distributor since october 2008 with FM group uk and I have been in direct sales since 2006 I have been with many other companies through the years and this company is certainly the winner as far as im concerned.

Liz Preston December 26, 2011 at 2:34 pm
I have been in direct sales for sometime now and tried several different company's, but FM (Federico Mahora) is far better than any other one i have ever dealt with,  the company staff and the people that you meet.  I have been an independent distributor for about 2 1/2 years now. I will not look back, in over 50 countries what more could you ask for. You do not have an outlay of money and you do as much or as little as you want, you are your own boss!

Michelle Egan February 9, 2012 at 1:51 am
Paparazzi Jewelry and Hair Accessories is a fabulous new direct sales company that just turned one in December 2011.  It is already ranked #2 as far as return profit on new consultant starter kits.  It's an amazing company that works hard to ensure the success of each of its consultants, which right now is only about 2300, but growing fast!  It's a great opportunity to get involved at the ground level in a company that is sure to be around for a LONG time!  Consultants can sign up for as low as $40 and earn a 45% commission on each piece of jewelry they sell.  You can take the fun to a whole new level and build a team of consultants which also earns you commissions up to 10% depending on the number of team members in your downline.  It is one of the easiest "jobs" I've ever had!  I'm a busy stay at home mom of 5 VERY active boys and Paparazzi works for me!  I'm able to set my schedule to work with my boys schedules and still earn a substantial income!  IT'S THE BEST!

Jonathan Grenier April 1, 2012 at 5:05 am
All Good companies really. All good opportunites. Like Eric Worre likes to say : we have a better way. For those still looking for a new home or their first home, Tim Sales, MLM industry top trainer, is looking for leaders and distributors as part of his inner circle team. Never before have distributors been protected like this : No terminations, no comp plan changes overnight, company will never change to retail leaving you without your business. (ARIIX BILL OF RIGHTS). If you're looking to be part of the groundfloor of a giant in the making, check out www.succeedwithtimsales.com and see what Tim has to say about what is coming up. Open in China and Japan already and building in Mexico.